my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

Meh

It's got some moments, definitely. Perhaps it could've used a little more humor in the "gory" parts, maybe... Otherwise, some people might get the assumption that this is a reflection of one's sick Vore CP Fantasies... But still pretty good.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Not realy it's a cartoon when so one makes a film they do so to entertain not because they love the themes they protray
I made this for both laughs and horrors to cause shock and a chuckle
it's a Halloween toon ment to scare not all about humor
but still thanks for the review

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Well...

Alright. I know this will get brought down so much. Hell, even I can't believe I'm making a review like this for a series as awesome as this.

This was kinda disappointing.

I saw that it had some good jokes, some pretty original material that appeared periodically, and plenty of good artists. I noticed that there seemed to be fewer animators involved in this one. I enjoyed that a lot.

On the other hand, after getting hyped up over the other 5, I think it's fair to say I had my hopes pretty high for this installment. To see them slightly let down didn't fare so well with me. :\

All in all, a great collab, worthy of praise. However, I wouldn't go around saying this is the best one.

I look forward to seeing more improvements and great times from this series. :)

Paper flow Paper flow

Disappointing at best.

I am questioning my sanity right now, I cannot believe I bared through the whole flash.
To begin with, you really need to work on your composition, there is no real drama set up for this, and it all feels like the events are either rushed, or some scenes were just there to make it barely longer, either way, it all feels anticlimactic and boring, however, this is something I could totally overlook, but jesus christ is the animation horrible...You have what's probably the most choppy, unbalanced and ill-formed foreshortening and graphic development I've seen in a long while, or possibly ever in my short life. I never take the words "best", "worst" or "ever" lightly at all when reviewing something, and I think no one who uses them should be able to have the privilege to call themselves a critic, but I feel like a devilish hand just ripped them off my chest and plastered them onto this text box.
In one word, the motion animation was just...repulsive, but I could also go in-depth which only makes me feel worse. Not knowing your limitations is what pretty much ruins this and any other movie, if you can't tinker around with perspective and frame by frame, don't do it. Rule number one of B.A.S.E. jumping, my friend, you may be good, but you can't be good enough to jump without a parachute, and if you do it you'll look like an idiot, a dead idiot, that's why you don't do it. However, you keep trying to switch angles on FXF while you lack the anatomy, perspective and foreshortening skills to do it, so it ends up looking ill-consistent and just ugly. Lack of skill can be cause for it, but it also looks like all you've done for motion animation is rotoscope action anime shows, some of them which already rotoscope martial arts films (e.g. Nahreewtow fight scenes), and you're not even doing it right, so it all looses realism. However, you might not be rotoscoping and only be taking reference from those shows so I won't waste precious bits of data on in-depth and click "Submit Review!"

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

disappointing at best

I'm a 14 year old korean asswipe with a master's degree valedictorian-esque appearance and I'm here to use very big words and tl;dr paragraphs to tell you how much your video sucked.

lol, jk. I'm just a sandwich.

Hulalaoo responds:

OMFG, you again :c, fuck you !

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

ZOMG

Hah, that''s great. I watch it many tmies, and it's still good.

$eG@ $eG@

((.- c[ ]

at first i thought "oh my fucking god, they're practically RAPING my childhood, and now, i'm just laughing my ass off. apri fools joke or not, that was hilarious!

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

loved it

Great animation, great looks... not to mention a powerful message! keep it up, looking forward for more from you!

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

nice!

this is my favorite twisted sister song, and the video fit the song very well!

300 300

...

Off the Crack-cocaine, please... lol jk it was great...

Mythology Mythology

w00t!

I love that song! even though i dont know what it is... T_T